99.9% Certain Activity Queues (Dungeon, PvP so far) are bugged

Several times now, I’ll queue well-before another player queues, example for PvP.

Everyone else, including players who queued after me, will get a pop-up saying the match is found.

You will be “part of the queue” still, per your UI, but you will never receive a pop-up saying a match is found until you re-queue. I’ve seen this happen to other players near me as well.

This might also lead to a lot of “match not found” fails(the first time the bug procs for a player), in addition to any afk/people who reject the match.

This can happen while sitting still in town, just talking, etc. It happens randomly.

Similarly, 5 players (healer, dpsx3, tank) were all sitting in the queue talking for like 30 minutes. When we all re-queued, it insta-popped.

Hi, thanks for reporting this - this is the first time we hear of an issue like this, have you noticed how often this happens or what seems to cause it to happen? We tested all manners of combinations last time we updated the queueing system, so we’ll have to do some investigating.

Hard to say, but seemed to happen a few times in 6-8 hours of playing.

Seems random.

Kind of harder to reproduce. If I think it happens again to myself, I’ll send an in-game bug report. I can’t completely throw out human-misperception/error as a possibility but given the various incidents it felt pretty weird.

Maybe in an update, list in the UI which queue position you’re in / total players in queue?

Have had this happen a couple times with a friend. One of us would get the prompt and the other wouldn’t, causing one of us to time out.
We only ran a handful of dungeons together, so it only happened like twice, but I forgot to report it until now. Friend stopped playing around harvest event, so it’s been there a minute.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.