Abandoned mine issue

the first boss in abandoned mines is so big for a small area and the spikes so small also the adds across the bridge like the mage or the pistolers when they fallow a player up the bridge end up under the bridge and difficult to attack when moveing

2 Likes

the boss is fine but the regular ads all throughout the dungeon constantly fall of the bridges or loose aggro and its very annoying

1 Like

attacking while moving is easy for every class, all you have to do is shuffle slightly every few seconds

but @ChaseChair the stone golem is so big for his area and spikes small hard to see as a tanking view there is a lots of adds on the left conner that are a spike there and always agro

1 Like

I don’t see spikes either, they are real small and fade into the ceiling for me, color- and brightness-wise. The ads are too close, right, a workaround is to do them before the boss, just we don’t always remember to do so.

1 Like

I agree the spikes are smaller than original and the ceiling feels higher. I think an easy fix would be to lower the ceiling a bit.

Mobs bugging out and running under the map when bridges are involved has been there since launch of the dungeon. Any bolts that are shot fly under the map until too late and appear infront of you and hit instantly. The mine feels tedicious at times due to making sure mobs dont bug out in the little room we have. If the patching can be fixed to stop them going under bridges i think that would be the best fix.

2 Likes

Yes … the marksmen skav is scary enough with its pin-point homing fireballs. Makes mines specifically a pain. But when they drop off the bridge … a new level of fear arises.

This. I sent a bug report yesterday since we got stuck at the very beginning at the bridge, we tried for half an hour getting ANY mobs to come up and play with us, before the mage nukes everyone from down below, then abandoned a level 11 shard (how fitting, it’s not the first time… Abandoned Mine = prepare to abandon your shard?).
And I know with a lot of “strategy” you can go around it (did another 11 successfully, with another group, however also different mutations) but there is really not much point in practicing things which should not happen in the first place… plus the Power Strikes mutation doubles the difficulty if you don’t even see the caster to dodge his fireballs.

Also there are several groups after the bridge crowded together, at this spot, so it is hard to impossible to fight them on solid grounds without pulling them over the bridge.

As fancy as it is with the current “abyss”, a not so complicated radical hotfix would likely be to make the floor transparent, at both bridges. Players who wanna preserve immersion can still use the bridges, others who don’t care could stand somewhere floating, above the void, but at least it all would be playable then, as intended.
Or exchange the caster who’s the #1 problem to a melee, however the problem of mobs falling down and/or bugging out or leashing, tanks loosing aggro due to that etc. would not be fixed by that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.