Accidental deletion?

I feel kinda stupid, I woke up this morning, and logged into Orbus from my new Oculus Quest to start playing for the first time… Then proceeded to accidentally delete my character…
It was just a low level, maybe even still lvl1, but I’ve had it for a long time… I tried recreating a character with the same name, but it’s not rly the same, and now I’m missing a bunch of items… :frowning:
If it’s not possible to recover, I guess it’s not a big deal…

I can recover it for you, what was its name? If you already made a character with the same name I will have to delete that one, though.

Oh, yup, I did that. The character’s name was NikoKun, and I don’t mind if you delete the newer one I just created by the same name.

Thanks a bunch! :smiley:

Should be restored for you.

It is! Thanks!

If it makes you feel better lol you are def not the first person thats done this.

Can we make a suggestion to require that people type “DELETE” out when they want to delete a character?
@Riley_D

4 Likes

Definitely, it would be too easy otherwise.

1 Like

or have it say, “are you sure you want to permanently delete this character” in big red text and require you to hold the confirm button for 5 seconds.

1 Like

a nice big fancy red button

1 Like

This can also be done accidentally (albeit a little less likely :sweat_smile:)

As any lvl 30 musky knows time flies sometimes :smiley: … I guess typing out DELETE is savest, no way you accidentally do that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.