Add attack types to combat log

I think this has been asked already in the past, but i would like to bump the topic.
Because currently everytime i get somewhat decent DPS, the only thing I can ever think of is that I probably just got lucky and got a good bleed.

With attack types in the combat logs stuff like that could be filtered out and I would be able to see if actually just did good(for once). Other ppl will probably also come up with a usage for themselves too giving us a bit more power in 3rd party tools.

For a temporary solution it wouldnt need to be an easy readable information, as long as we have any unique information per attack type, we could probably map the rest ourselves.

4 Likes

I’ve asked for this so many times :frowning: I doubt it will happen any time soon

Would be nice but its not a dev priority sadly.

Having this would also help the Devs with class balancing too, we gave them loads of feedback in the past but there is only so much you can do with the logs in the current state, I would love to see it happen before the next raid release but I’m doubtful that it will

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.