Add option to disable bard sounds rebump

just rebumping this topic as it was noted that Riley was looking in to something for it and I don’t want it to slip off the radar.

It is not just Bard sounds but sound fx toggle for all classes separately that would be nice I think.

2 Likes

Where we are at class based things that annoy other ppl, an option to toggle mage spell explosion particles would be nice…
Aiming for a weak spot while 3 triplicity fireballs are exploding every second on the boss isnt rly fun. And i can only imagine how this will look like in a raid.

4 Likes

I would like to have Settings for each class, so everybody can switch off the sounds which annoys them

2 Likes

visuals are also an issue ESPECIALLY for rangers yeah… All I ever hear is rangers swearing because they missed a weak spot because of my spells.

1 Like

Oh ya visuals too, I would like to not see the Bard stuff, because when things flying to me now I’m always like ‘waaaa I need to dodge’ :rofl:
But I 100% agree the ranger mage spells problem

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.