Airship dungeon and nausea

I participated in a dungeon today, and it was the airship one. By the time we got to the first boss I was feeling nauseous, and soon after had to take off the vr set in a hurry and rush to the bathroom. That being said, I have worked hard to get my vr legs, but the airship dungeon is too much. I believe the culprit are the wispy white lines that move through the sides and canopy, to give the illusion of motion. This duplicitous sensation of movement from the wispy things plus moving around fighting is too much, imo. I still ended up spending a good 30 minutes trying not to hurl afterwords.

Hmm, i usually get bad vr sickness, but im totally fine on airship. My suggestion would be to not look outside if the ship.

Hmm, I did look out at the scenery. Perhaps if the airship was sitting on a large cloud or such?

What? There is scenery??? Is it not still fully immobile?

Whisps of smoke only, iirc

im usually fine on airship, that being said i can spin and slide at the same time and feel nothing
so my opinion doesnt count

I haven’t really noticed this at all either, and I definitely don’t have the best VR stomach. But hey everybody’s a bit different. I spent most of old orbus on teleport only because the smooth loco was triggering me too much, I did it in small doses and it doesn’t bother me anymore. Have you tried using teleport only loco just to dial down the intensity a bit maybe for an airship run?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.