Alchemy Jacket or Cape

It would be nice to have a cosmetic white alchemy jacket or an alchemy cape with a picture of potions on the back of it. Nice to have an alchemy master achievement when 1000 potions have been made. Maybe that would unlock the cape.

2 Likes

Spoken like someone close to making 1,000 potion :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

lol, I was just saying…

Lets bump that number up to 3,000 and call it a day. Make the master potion crafters earn it.

lol, let’s make it 1,001 and call it a day:)

Make it 5,000 and I’ll see ya there :wink:

would ruined potins count Ill power level it right now if I had to

Sorry, but Riley is on top of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, 5k might be a bit much. I’m not cheesing it to just get on the leaderboards. I’m actually making REAL potions. I think I have made a total of 5 regular healing potions. Almost all the potions I make typically take at least a minute and require a lot of mats. At 1,000 potions, that would be a 1,000 minutes divided by 60 minutes gives 16 hours and 40 minutes of making potions which is a lot. At 5k that would be 83 hours 20 min which would be pretty insane.

At which point, the cape would be a bit moot, since no one would ever see you in public.

1 Like

I wonder how long it took to get 168k pounds of fish…

I’m not cheesing it either, I have quite a few REAL potions ready for when I get a stall next month, I’ve also been having fun with giant, chameleon and body lantern potions while hanging out with my fellowship and friends :slight_smile:

16 hours could be done on a day off work or a weekend so if anyone seriously wanted it and they are used to grinding on games then it would be easily obtained

5k potions would be hard but would make it a lot rarer and more rewarding to have, don’t ya think? :smile:

No one in their right mind could make potions for 16 hours straight. It’s hard enough even doing it for 10 minutes waiting for the color to change. Plus you would need an insane amount of mats.

I’ve been listening to ready player one audio book while I’ve been making potions, if you use oculus rift with home beta you can also pin windows to your virtual space so you can watch Netflix or whatever while you play, I find it a little too distracting for potion making but it’s good for fishing to restock supplies

I would have a lot of ruined potions watching Netflix. Audiobook or listening to podcasts sounds like a good idea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.