Alpha Test 6 Feedback Thread

Yeah the server crashed which probably caused that.

Re: warrior tutorial step 1 - I re-logged and now I’m able to attack the dummy.

will try switching hands now. she shoots with the bow in her right hand, could be the issue.

If you leave then re-enter where Bart is that will re-set the quest and let you start over agian from last dialogue you had. Then just follow its instructions and see how it goes

yes there is a part that says switch bow from right hand to left hand, then it proceeds, it should have a tool tip still popping up if that is the case though

I started a new topic just for the Tutorial, All Quests Feedback/Problems

Where is the tool tip supposed to be viewed? Also, got to the part where it mention the poison arrows on the belt. Clicked continue, and it immediately went to the next chat, i did not have the poison arrow equipped
. not sure if i was supposed to use the poison arrow or not.

No you don’t have to equip it, its just telling you about it if you wanted to use it. Main thing is for the Ranger part of quest. you should open inventory, equip bow to right hand, move bow to left hand, close inventory, kill dummy, go back to Bart and wave after completed

I think im having sound issues everyone ive walked past so far is unable to hear me.

Scrap that i forgot i installed something for sharing sound on bigscreen beta and it had reset my default for microphone

My player journal after doing the tutorial is now just blank pages. When I pull it out it turns the pages to a blank page and then sometimes only shows the two grey pages that are clipping through the actual journal.

Yeah it’s really broken right now, we’re working on a fix.

1 Like

i just tried one of the quests to kill the red tails… i killed a few and it has not said quest completed yet… it would be good to have a number on the quest details so that we know how many we are going for. - also perhaps an option so the grey question marks of accepted quests… the npcs can refresh you if you wave at them to remind you?

Yeah the journal page tells you how many you have killed out of how many you need. It’s a pretty key piece to the puzzle that’s obviously not working right now, haha. Working as quickly as we can to get it fixed. Just need Unity to start cooperating :slight_smile:

Compass doesn’t seem to work for party chat any more. Holding it up to mouth, it doesn’t change color, and no voice is transmitted.

now my combat stopped working and when i tried to relog i ended up in a blank blue and white screen

Yeah we had another crash, sorry. It should be back online now.

I’m so busy trying to fix this client-side stuff like the Journal that I’m not getting a chance to look at the server stuff which isn’t great. One thing at a time, though.

2 Likes

yep keep it up Riley, you are doing good! =]

i have been having general sound issues, thundercrashes seem to interrupt ambient, and picking flower sound seems almost impossible to hear

There’s a new patch uploading right now which should fix the Player Journal and Compass bugs. I’ll let you know when it’s available to download.

Also, the sun should be coming up about now, let us know how that is performance-wise for you all. Thanks!

1 Like