An orb mount blueprint nibbled on your lure…. But what is the lure?

So, I’ve found it’s location and am testing lures.

I’ve tested enough to know it isn’t primary only and requires at least a secondary component, and maybe even a tertiary component. I’m worried it might not actually be fishable since the patch to put it only on certain lures but then I guess I have to test the game’s 220 different lure combinations before I can bug report. If we assume about ½ hour until the nibble notification that is potentially 110 hrs of fishing gameplay to test everything. I’m already about 3-5 hours in with about 11 lures tested. The mount already takes an absurd amount of time just to get the resources for it so that patch makes them even more extreme. If you know the lure, I’d appreciate being spoiled in direct message. Thanks!

Oh and I strongly dislike fishing vs everything else there is to do in this game.

The way the rest were found was by groups of people working together, then once someone found the answer, they would tell the rest of the group. Then, usually less than 12 hours later, one of them would blab the answer to some of his/her friends. Less than a day later, everyone on the server would know the lure.

Most of the end-gamers got this when it was available on any lure though. It’s since been patched to only be on certain lures but now I think I might be the only one going for it.

Ouch, that is a pickle.

Exactly, we were flooded with these mount blueprints, unwillingly. Would not mind a pm either on what it is now, to help newer players/guildies who ask.

PS: While I formerly got nibbles of rare fish, frequently, I don’t seem to get any anymore (I do get the rare fish themselves if I try with according bait). I get mount nibbles every 2nd try instead. Did the nibble system break with that update, meaning, ‘rare’ mount nibbles overwriting everything else rare??

PPS: On a related issue, the drop rate for wood cogs is still poor btw, I got 8 alltogether, so far, from doing dungeons daily since the Tinkerer rolled out (being top 3 on the shard list I apparently don’t do “average” amounts of dungeons, but lots…). And 6-7 more I farmed by grinding a low level boss over, and over, and over (boring).
Consequently none of these items which need wood cogs is on the market afais; since I can’t place furniture anyway I considered selling my essence tree, briefly… but then I also considered the time it took me getting the cogs and yah, it would cost a million or more, no reasonable dram amount people would pay will be matching nor I’m in the mood crafting several, so yah I just keep it.

PS: While I formerly got nibbles of rare fish, frequently, I don’t seem to get any anymore (I do get the rare fish themselves if I try with according bait). I get mount nibbles every 2nd try instead. Did the nibble system break with that update, meaning, ‘rare’ mount nibbles overwriting everything else rare??

I wish I had this problem but I think it’s just RNG. I still get frosty perch and even once Kylaktin nibbles as well as nibbles of eel, bass, and clown fish when I start trying the really non-sensical lures. Sometimes I get multiple mount nibbles quickly (Yay, can cross off three more lures), othertimes it’s 90 minutes without any mount nibbles.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.