Any Help Guides Available?

As the title says. Are there any types of guides out yet to help locate where I need to go and what I need to kill to achieve my objectives. Is there any more story line aside from just the mission quests you receive around the city ech level? I’ve Google searched and have found nothing that can help me proceed and it can sometimes be difficult to find somebody willing to help figure some of these things out. The game could use a little help guiding you from point A to point B.

james you looking for lure quset and its similar to main story quest but short

I assume you mean lore. Where do I find the lore quest? I don’t see one in my journal book anywhere. It wouldn’t be bugged out since I played the old orbusvr with this char would it?

Lore Quests are unlocked by reputation level. I’d recommend always hitting the speech bubble with … just to see if there’s something. This post covers a bit more specifically:

As for help guides, I’m not aware of any having been shared yet. There’s some who stream on Twitch, there’s some maps that have been made, and there may be a fan made tutorial somewhere, but I’m not aware of anything comprehensive done yet around this forum or the community discord. Someone may correct me.

There’s a new patch that’s supposed to guide a bit better (haven’t noticed feedback on it yet) and mobs to kill for missions should have ! above their head. Otherwise, any specific questions search/ask here and the unofficial community discord.

It’s likely best to join the unofficial discord, first of all, there’s a quest help channel and also a recruitment channel for guilds, most of them have a collection of resources to help you out, there’s actually quite some 3rd party pages, wikis and forums.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.