Assortment of bugs

Many times my drawn weapon will disappear or cannot be interacted with (scoundrel card deck).

This morning I was doing quests and the quests I received from Darius I almost completed just reset to zero. My completed ones stayed completed.

Not sure if bug but while killing mobs for starter quests I found myself sitting there for like 2 minutes befor another mob spawned and sometimes couldn’t get credit if he was killed befor I could get to him.

I have noticed loot dropping from mobs I wasn’t even near or fighting but I could pick it up. Not sure if this is an intended feature for looting.

Loving the game and hope it gets as big wow

You very likely had aggro on it somehow, either by healing someone who was fighting it, or doing damage or an aoe aggro gen. Some classes do each of these more than others.

This is a bug I think Riley said he thought they fixed…? Maybe send your log.

I think there is still an issue with Scoundrel decks specifically, but yes please send me you log and I will take a look and see about fixing it, thanks!

You can get your log (output_log.txt and combat.log) from your last play session at:
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC

And send it to [email protected].

About the quests resetting to zero, are you sure you didn’t just get to the next reward tier? When you hit bronze or silver, the progress bar resets and the tooltip tells you what reward you’d currently get if you turned it in at that moment. (Just want to make sure because this is the first time I’ve heard of this issue).

1 Like

I saw someone post about this yesterday. Not sure where…

Here

Maybe it reset because of the their reward I was at around 87% so that could be it. Never knew it did that

We are looking into putting in a change for this to make it more clear on which reward state your are in (bronze, silver, gold).

2 Likes

Awsome! Love the game so far wanna see it expand and become the next big mmo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.