Basic Minigames (interesting but low priority)

Perhaps at the Tavern? (or add a Tavern to Highsteppe itself… :stuck_out_tongue: )

• Rollable Dice use damage #'s to see what they rolled. (can afterwards reset to start location, perhaps can even get some dice on your tool-slot to roll)
  • Chess / Checkers
  • Aquariums (they are obv a mini game)

All a good start.

4 Likes

How about the dagger game?
More seriously, a Zelda-esque target shooting game would be fun.

1 Like

They’ve said a few times they’re going to be doing this sort of thing. It’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Piggy-backing on this, I would love some crafting minigame you could do while anywhere in the world. Just give me something to do while camping or waiting for someone in the party to show up.

We were just talking about this last night. In other MMOs there are activities to do while standing around in public areas. But in Orbus we do our crafting secluded away in our homes.

I suggest picking up mage, at least then you can practice spells while waiting.

I have started queueing for Arena, especially when waiting for an AFK party member. It’s the only minigame we’ve got and it’s usually a fast few minutes

I would be so pumped for a new skill <.<

Firemaking, cooking, fletching (why do we have infinite arrows?), portal tablets.

Atm if we are near water we can fish >.>

Yes! I have had this photo on my desktop meaning to post a “this would be so great if it were playable :)” post ~ but yea. Can’t wait for the more slice of life additions

1 Like

My vote for a future mini game:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.