Battle grounds very bugged

I think we played so many battlegrounds that over time more then half the ppl have no hands every game and can’t play. It slowly became more and more haha :joy::joy::joy:

@Riley_D help. We might need a batlleground zone reset

The Battleground zone resets on each new game. Or are you saying you are all still stuck in the same game?

Well we saw the spells of every previous game stacking up each game followed by the spells gone and ppl having no hands so they can’t play anymore.

So I was assuming the zone didn’t reset because the spells were still there :man_shrugging:

Okay, does closing the game and re-opening it not clear the spells? It is a client-side bug in the new patch that is fixed.

Okay. Well the spells are gone now. But everyone without hands is the problem now :sweat_smile: Is that also fixed next patch?

We basically can’t play the game. Or at-least the unfortunate around 6 ppl that have no hands.

I hope so, but if it doesn’t I will actually be able to tell what’s going on hopefully.

(Just making sure you saw this: Beta 6 Patch 2.95beta)

Is there anyone who lost their hands who was not a Ranger?

mage here, lost hand/weapon often. 50% of the matches

Okay, if you could try out the new Beta version and send me your log, that would be super helpful.

I haven’t tried the new patch yet, so it may be fixed. But I wanted to let you know that I also was having my weapon hand disappear in BGs while playing runemage. It can only occur during the initial spawn in to the BG activity. When it happens, If I switched my weapon to a different hand, that hand would then also disappear. When I died, I didn’t get the ghost character and I was unable to respawn.

Also, I tried to send a log with the launcher but it just sat stuck with “Sending” for over 5 minutes. My upload speed is only 11mbps, so either the log is very large or it bugged.

Musky, also lost my hands in one bg, also most the people had no heads only timers while moving (on several bgs).

On the new patch? Or this was before that?

This was likely before, I only did bgs at the very start of the bg event and logged off to sleep after.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.