Be awesome to add (effervescent and Glimmering shard vendor)

it would be awesome to add effervescent shards in the golblen vender or the raid vender

4 Likes

maybe glimmering shards too, I have a bunch of token and nothing to use them on that I want/need, but I do have 2 pieces of gear that I’m not using because I don’t have glimmering shards to re-roll their affixes.

3 Likes

If it’s raid get everything in every class, if it’s goblin get the cape mount

why? I don’t need any more of the hardmode raid gear, I’ve got full mage and warrior and don’t really use the other classes other than bard a little bit and it’s only really the weapon that makes a difference for bard.
and why would I get the flying carpet carpet mount? I don’t really want it and already have the hardmode one that I think looks a lot better. as for the other goblin transmogs there isn’t really anything that interests me.

like I said

2 Likes

I’m sure you could sell them… for a lot…

the trickster tokens yes, but I don’t really need money for anything either, I make everything I need myself and I have a bit over a million at my disposal should something come up that I want to spend dram on.

either way, this is getting of topic of the original post so lets stop the ramble and focus on the actual suggestion to add effervecent and maybe glimmering shards to the raid/goblin vendor.

2 Likes

What happened to perfect shards? Got me all hyped, but so far they never appeared.

2 Likes

Whats a perfect shard? I’ve not heard or seen anything about them

Edit: also I agree its a good idea to add effervescent shards to the goblin/raid tokens like in oldbus.

4 Likes

They are/were listed on AH

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:expressionless:
can you stop?
why whould I buy that? I don’t need you suggesting stuff to use my dram/tokens on. I already know everything that I could get for it in-game. Already said to keep the post on topic, so please, stop and please don’t reply any more unless it’s relevant to the main topic of the thread.

7 Likes

it would be awesome to have a use for our token to get effervescent or glimmering shards but the trickster goblin vender or the raid vender also be cool that the odds n ends was selling efwrvesent or glimmering shards

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.