Beta 4 Feedback: Missions

Hey folks, we have added the majority of our 100+ missions to the game. Currently, they cover levels 3-25 (which is the cap for this Beta.)

They are spread across 7 different activities, including Fishing, Monster Hunting, Critter Capture, Dragon Racing, PvP Battlegrounds, Public Events, and Salvaging.
Missions will now unlock as your highest-level class increases. You can choose to do any mission at any time after it has unlocked.

Let us know if any of them break or don’t track properly, and if you decide to start a new character how they feel to level with. (Again, they start at level 3 right now.)

Note that while there currently isn’t a way to easily see if you have new missions available and where, we are considering solutions to this problem for the future. As a general rule, you’ll have multiple new missions every single level available to you.

There is no scroll bar on my missions so i can only see the first few that i have picked up

Darius isn’t showing any quests for me

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page with how the missions work this beta VS last. Each Mission NPC will only display the missions that are available for the level you are. So the first available mission is from Darius at LVL 3. In the previous betas you would see all available missions and be able to accept them.

The teleport grid does not work to get to chef lathrow. You can only get to him sliding.

This is all I see when I wave at Sicilus or Darius

okay were looking into it for you, i created a new character and ran up to them and was able to get missions so its something to do with previous Beta characters. your beta name “Rickness”

okay thanks ill get that fixed and it’ll be ready for first patch that goes out

Yes my beta name is also Rickness

okay were looking into it now

Okay so we have a fix for the broken Mission vendors that will go out with the AH fix in about 15 minutes.

1 Like

still broken for me
just so you know

Which part? You can’t see missions? Which vendor specifically?

Darius, sisilus and pierre cenn

they just show the last vendor you waved at

can i get my quests wiped? have a bunch of quests from last time marked as inactive… but they are showing up on my log and in the quest turn in… i’m afraid i will accidentally turn one in and cause my inventory to die.

I believe we fixed that bug, if it happens to you thought just let me know and I can fix it. If you would rather just have me clear it I can.

i cant grab any missions from pierre atm. seems bugged out.

Yeah see the Patch Thread on that, if you logout I can fix it.

i am logged out now. seems different though. mine had items to grab, but it actually broke my entire ui when i talked to him. couldnt click anything.