Beta 4 random bugs feedback

Lol, greeted on startup with this lovely bug. the game thinks i’m an enemy instead of listing my level.

1 Like

also during character recustomization, your helmet and gear stays on… really hard to see what you look like.

zoom feature doesnt work? / i dont know how to do it.

For whatever reason I can’t download the launcher…

You can’t download this file? https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.62.zip or after you download it it won’t update correctly?

that won’t download.

It’s starting to now, so far It’s gotten to 230mb then failed.

Oh I see. Interesting. Try this:

https://f001.backblazeb2.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.62.zip

And if that doesn’t work let me know and I’ll try and put it on a mirror someplace for you.

that one didn’t either :confused:

I kept trying, It worked! Thanks, Riley!

Sicilus’s nose is crazy weird. Might want to fix that…

Don’t know how or when it happened, but upside-down skeletons have invaded my journal!

4 Likes

if you transmog your wand, spells you cast will appear on the wand in the closet while you’re in the house

1 Like

When browsing the missions tab, within 15 seconds or so it seems to refresh the tab where it will reset focus to the top of the scroll bar. This is frustrating when trying to check a mission status that happens to be near the bottom of the mission screen.

1 Like

this is the case for all pages that you can scroll down on. also the case in current orbus

2 Likes

In some spots the teleport grid looks like this:

Hold on, what???

…what?

5 Likes

Rofl… said like a true developer.

See video for wave not working. Seriously unresponsive to the point that I spent 5 mins waving at darius and then just decided to record it… until it finally worked.

wave not working bug

1 Like

On the vive, I feel the angle of the Harvesting tool is not good. The tool should be sticking straight out when I hold my controler complete horizontal and sticking straight up when I hold it vertical. As it is, I have to bend my wrist in a very untral way to harvest thing and I’m worried about overall wear and tear on it. Please change for the sake of potential repetitive stress injuries.

1 Like