Beta 6 Patch Notes

Okay you should have a refresh available on Kidney.

i don’t know if i replied correctly or not but it was my only character on the list and i just made a second one to play while i wait for a refresh but my character i can’t change is Kidney

Yeah sorry I just walked away to grab dinner before I saw your response, you should have it now.

the gear that was transferred from OG orbus has the old stats, which are way lower than equivalent level gear from reborn. so a t14 weapon says level 21 with 1380 attack, while a level 20+1 weapon from reborn has 1809 attack and does way more damage.

to add to this, the other gear seems to be scaled correctly.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black Screen Bug Beta 6

Both bosses in the sewer dungeon take reduced damage forever. their mechanics dont change this (get sewer boss wet, still takes no damage)

Do you have any quests in your jpurnal from old game? or is this a fresh charchter

not a fresh character.

do you have any quests still in your journal?

yes. all of the quests i had are still there except the darius one i couldnt turn in.

Same here. All my quests are still in the journal. I had several blank pages in my journal too. Also, the map of highsteppe was also blank.

Not sure if this was mentioned at some point, but I tried fishing for the first time today. Everything worked fine, except when it came to reeling in. I was unable to reel in any fish because of it.

So im absolutely loving the bard and im glad that i can play the intro to fairy tail on the xylophone, the only major problem im truly having though is just how inaccurate the attacks are, like why cant the bolts just fly straight they keep literally zig zagging to the right and it is just so annoying i have to be touching the mobs (literally) to do damage, as well as i cant start attacking until they start attacking me. Please if you can try to make either the auto aim better or let the bolts fly straight because its pretty annoying trying to attack enemies when i have to solo and i cant land a single hit. Thanks.

Fishing appears to be completely broken for me. I’m unable to reel in fish at all. Sometimes, when I pull the rod off my belt, it doesn’t “extend” the pole (since it is chopped off while on the belt), so there’s just a random fishing line floating in midair. Relogging did not fix the reeling issue - I haven’t caught a single fish since the beta started.

@Riley_D Just tried to exit my house and am current trapped in darkness, unable to see my menus/hands ect. So no option to attempt graveyard or cookie.

Character name: Fraggable

Debellare and I desynced in highsteppe and are now trapped in darkness as well.

Give it a try now and see if it’s fixed.

all good now thanks!

Fixed it for me! Thanks.