Bidding on Second Round Auction Stalls

If I have stall 1 right now and want to bid on stall 2 next month I cannot. Is that the intended mechanic?

Just wondering. Thanks.

1 Like

It pretty much is I fear, but I wondered same. How will we ever be able to switch the location of our existing stall… pause for a month to be eligible to try and bid seems to be pretty stupid.

Also OT question, if we loose our stall stuff goes into the auction chest automatically, or…?

I’m curious about this as well. You would think that you could bid, bit maybe lock you out of rebidding on current…not sure on the particulars. But once rules were established would be easy to implement.

If you have stall 1, and want to bid on stall 2 next month, wouldn’t it let you after you lose stall 1 from the next month’s stall 1 bid, then the 3 day period to bid on stall 2 should let you do so. Is that not the case?

Yes, your stuff will go to your chest automatically. I don’t remember if it’s the auction chest or the delivery chest, but one of those will work.

2 Likes

So I realized you will not be able to keep your stall location for longer then a month? That condition was never mentioned as far as I noticed…

So it is another question what I am asking here: but I was just curious if you still have stall X for example and the bidding of stall X happens again, you can not bid on stall X yourself to keep it?

1 Like

You can bid on the same stall you had when its bidding period is happening, it just won’t let you bid on other stalls while you have one to your name.

1 Like

So if u have a high number stall u can’t move up?

Yah, because it is not Free yet obviously.

That’s the ideal case, then there’s indeed only a 3 days wait. But if you got stall 2 and wanna move to 1 you will be forced to wait a month. Basically the whole system only allows to move anywhere for the prize of loosing the existing stall first - which is a high risk since most people want to keep their stall.
So once you lost it you will need to kick/outbid someone else, if you succeed this guy will try to kick the next out to get his - well, any - stall back and so on.

(I still dislike all of this, it only monthly stress and planning for not too much gain. Though I was lucky enough to be the last bidder on a day and get one - for an insane prize tho… )

2 Likes

I’m just glad I dont have stall 8. That guy only can bid on one stall this month. Correct?

2 Likes

Doesn’t really matter what you have now, you can also bid on 1, 2, 3 if you loose your higher number, waiting time is same for everyone. The thing is just, if you plan to change position to a stall which is many days up to a month away (and might not even be auctioned in your timezone; or you might loose out due to too many bidders on) then it sucks, because first of all you need to give up your stall, then wait all that time for that chance etc…

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.