Blog Post: Interactive Map, Lvl 30+ Perks, Lvl 30 Warrior talents, Shaman changes

Hey folks, we posted an article previewing what’s coming in the August 6th update, which includes the dynamic map, perks, warrior talents and shaman changes, as well as some of the level 30 Old Orbus transmogs.

Check it out: https://blog.orbusvr.com/interactive-map-lvl-30-perks-lvl-30-warrior-talents-shaman-changes/

Also: there was a separate thread made already to discuss the perks.

5 Likes

no words. great changes. cant wait to try them out.

oh before anyone freaks about tmog gear please read it properly:

‘You will be able to earn a similar set of Spiro and Techno gear from the upcoming Dungeons’ aka not the same… Could you give us any sneak peak of the differences?

Cheers,

1 Like

I am beyond excited to finally have useful level 30 talents for warrior. And I’ll finally have a nice looking helmet to go along with it. Yay!

1 Like

Shaman orbs still not launching further?

sadly, only if your willing to throw your controllers through your computer screen :frowning: Iron-manning should go as far as mage spells imo.

FINALLY! we finally got that warrior buff that we were all waiting for! fuck paladin with only 3 useable talents, and being weaker overall! great to see warrior continueing to be buffed

2 Likes

what date will it come out

sorry saw date😂 me being stupid

Yes finally. Luckily fixing one problem of 1 class makes it logical to complain about the lack of support on another. And luckily sarcasm doesn’t exist.

On the 30 talent. Idk to feel good about them… The shield heal thing will only f up rotations in my opinion so will not use that. And the more healing from succesfully blocking talent assumes you need healing when you have your shield back which is the opposite of what is true. And for dps warrior it assumes you use your shield at all which would never be the case xD. I guess it can be used a bit in advantage but it is very minimal. You almost always get full health back before your shield breaks anyway.

2 Likes

Exciting stuff!

i would like to know does the perk affect the character not just the class he or she is playing or just the class he or she playing

ok counter attack sounds awful can we just keep the brake shield that gives a defence buff and damage buff I actually use that often enough that removing it would effect my play style a lot, this is enough to make playing warrior more of a chore than fun when playing solo, it is something to consider that some people like the ability to play solo with the only melee class that can do a nice amount of damage on its hits with ought needing to charge up. I am asking this politely as I can please don’t add counter attack and let us keep the brake shield buff talent.

(I also understand that the buff that recharges your shield will pretty much be the default for warriors any way so I don’t know if it is even worth replacing the right hand talent.)

1 Like

So ya I am sceptic about the new 30 talents and think they won’t add anything useful. But they are interesting so will play with them before just saying they aren’t that useful.

Buuut, like sparky said this is a big hit on the dps of the small shield warrior. Which is what bothers me the most because that is an undesired effect… There should be at-least a compensation option to get that damage back.

2 Likes

Weren’t we supposed to be getting a shaman rework, and not just what shaman should have had implemented week 1 of Reborn?

4 Likes

pretty cool stuff here

i havent tanked since the old game? is it different at all?

It affects the character, all else makes no sense. Would be ridiculous if your weight drops once you switch to another class and you get stuck :wink:

and somthing to add “The Counter Attack talent charges your last successful combo and stores it on your weapon after a successful block. So you would do a normal combo, block an attack, and the last combo you did will be charged on your sword, allowing you to attack again. There is a cool down on the Counter Attack talent.” this is going to be useless due to warriors using combos while blocking any way, if any it is going to get in the way of warriors using combos, please don’t replace throw down, it is useful to some of us.

Just to clarify, the hit you do when it charges up shouldn’t count as interrupting your combo, so you can play normally, block attacks to gain an additional combo in the middle of doing other combos - so it’s pretty much bonus damage.

3 Likes