Blog: The Fall Harvest Festival

Hi everyone, today we wrote an article talking about the Harvest Festival, the first seasonal event we’ve done in Orbus, running from August 20th to September 17th. There’s a good bit of lighthearted fun and some cool transmogs involved, so check it out!

7 Likes

Yippieh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why do the enemies have to look like reskins of existing enemies?

because thats what they are,
i dont have an issue with them being reskins, they still look unique and cool

Happy Halloween Harvest Festival!

5 Likes

Someone’s excited. :wink:

That could be you for real next week!

2 Likes

As long as it’s big enough to contain my fat head :joy:

2 Likes

I specifically tried the biggest head possible just for you. :rofl:
It leads to an absolute unit of a pumpkin.

10 Likes

would be more entertaining if your head glitched through it in true orbus fashion

3 Likes

It’s what i wanted to see

can we get something that looks like this guy from the old game

i think its pretty scary

1 Like

I heard a few people asking on discord, and the general concern with the dev boss event is, are the title/cape that we earned in the beta going to become available to anyone that comes and does the dev boss this time around or will there be new rewards and keeping the old rewards for those that did it in the beta?

No they will not be given out, those were rewards tied to the Defend the Realm event. We are not planning on giving out a title or cape this time. We are hoping the event will just be a fun chance for the community to team up and take down a few developers.

7 Likes

who dev is it this time will it be Mathew ,robert,kyle or rielly again

Will we be fighting multiple devs? :smiley:

@Rickness_Voidwalker will be funny boss 4 two bosses to fight like old orbus

We don’t have exact times but instead of having riley do all the times we are going to split it up between two or 3 of us so we can all get in on the action.

hmm IDK if it would work that way or not with how we have it set up, maybe well do some testing and see if its even possible.

6 Likes

If I could get a dual “RILEY SMASH!” “ROBERT SMASH!” and die to it that would be a beautiful thing.

4 Likes

it would be funny they can hirt each other or group up and make a super smash

Dev vs Dev and the players get to help the dev they like the most :joy:

2 Likes