Bring Back Long Hair Option :)

I miss my long hair option that I had in Original Orbus. Please bring it back! I guarantee some of us will use it. I don’t care if it cuts into my cape or back, just bring it back please! Please, please, please!!

10 Likes

Also every time i show my helmet it makes my character head bold or have a bold spot that is annoying to hind and unhind the stuff

1 Like

If clipping through the body is being considered a main reason why long hair has been avoided/ disappeared, we could just have flowy hair that always looks like we’re facing a breeze

I very much miss long hair options too. The long braid “sticks out” with current Orbus and works fine. Maybe tweak it a bit.
I do wonder (and really hope) if adjusting length/shape of hair can be done just like the face and body. Then the base style “half ponytail” (example picture style) could be above the shoulders or dragged down/out to mimic flowing locks at the very least to bottom of shoulder blade area (I wouldn’t be against hair options as long as the avatar a la Sailor Moon. That hair option too, please. Could be shortened to waist length like Meiling from Card Captor Sakura or even shorter for the end of the ‘pigtails’ to be shoulder length, chin length, or just buns like we’ve had).
I’d also be happy if the current up-ponytail could be dragged out longer, or another version similar to “human Twilight” from Equestria Girls

Down hair, half ponytail (separate option with side braids that are pulled back), high ponytail, low ponytail, single braid, braided pigtails, higher pigtails, lower pigtails, Sailor Moon buns…

5 Likes

There are more hair options coming (maybe post release) and I will double check but I know elijah was working on making some longer hair options

7 Likes

Please make sure there’s some male longhair versions! Or at least ambiguous ones!

I can’t tell you how many games I’ve played that only had obviously female ones.

4 Likes

Would deffo like to see long hair options was disappointed there wasn’t any

7 Likes

Yes yes yes PLEASE!!! I’m not the same girl without my long blue hair :sob::sob::sob: please do bring it back.

7 Likes

As a proud owner of long hair in real life i really miss having long hair in-game >.>

5 Likes

When will we get to see the long hair option? I thought this would be there at launch.:innocent:

2 Likes

Yessss long hair don’t care needed :+1:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t3: 💇 also woo go Phillip breaking the gender stereotypes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I want my bold spot back! :sob:

2 Likes

I miss my long hair too!

2 Likes