Bring back the old Orbus

I think reborne does so many more things better. There are certain things I miss of Old Orbus, but I know I wouldn’t want to go back to 100% hor things were. So many fixes, QOL improvements, ect. would not be there.

I think J was really trying hard to help you make a more productive post.

6 Likes

@Infraggable_Krunk Thank you for your feedback, however, this post is for people who want the old Orbus back, reborn sucks!

I could not agree with you more krunk. Remeber how janky the tanking used to be??? Reborn cleaned everything up so much better.

Preach it, brother

You keep saying this, but no one has commented in agreement? where is this community?
I miss the immersive experience of Oldbus sure, but to be fair there is way more stuff in reborn? It’s a tough call. I feel even if they did bring it back cause of this “huge community hating on reborn” how long would you honestly play it for without getting bored then throw up another post of wanting Reborn back? …I no comprende.

Everyone,

Please read the very first post on this thread. Understand that this is a request and not a debate. The community that I represent are gone, they don’t like reborn and neither do I. Only the reborn fans are here currently so please, I ask that you respect this and I would appreciate if you all kept your comments to yourselves. If it did happen, you would play reborn and I would play the original Orbus. It’s no big deal!

Oh you are so right kizzy, we have had so many good times… especially in reborn. Oh i totally forgot

TRIXTER GOBLINS!!!

Everyone,

Please read the very first post on this thread. Understand that this is a request and not a debate. The community that I represent are gone, they don’t like reborn and neither do I. Only the reborn fans are here currently so please, I ask that you respect this and I would appreciate if you all kept your comments to yourselves. If it did happen, you would play reborn and I would play the original Orbus. It’s no big deal!

,      ,
        /(.-""-.)\
    |\  \/      \/  /|
    | \ / =.  .= \ / |
    \( \   o\/o   / )/
     \_, '-/  \-' ,_/
       /   \__/   \
       \ \__/\__/ /
     ___\ \|--|/ /___
   /`    \      /    `\
  /       '----'       \
1 Like

@Human Please stop trolling this thread and respect us.

I’m closing this thread since it’s going in circles and is generating a lot of unnecessary reports. Your feedback has been noted and we appreciate it.

2 Likes