BUG/Character missing

Hey everyone! I recently logged in and noticed me main (lvl 10+ on multiple disciplines) is gone and i had to make a lvl 1 to save the name :(! Is there anyway to recover deleted characters? Tons of stuff and progress would be lost :frowning:

if you use oculus quest it may be that it has done you too close to your screen so that it automatically presses everything you are looking at. i think thats why your charakter is deleted

It would be much better if the developers would make that the character is deleted after a few days or that you have to tap the character name

Hey @VenomUS, what was the character name that got deleted? We should be able to restore it for you.

2 Likes

Hey !!

Character name is VenomUS. Should i delete the lvl 1 i made with same name?

@Jake_E

I don’t think that should be an issue, we can do that - we’ll let you know when it should be restored.

Your character should be restored now, it looks like there were 4 different VenomUS’s deleted though, so not sure if we got the right one. Looked like it based on the skills you mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.