Bugs and glitches

I wanted to do a pally review but I feel making a list of the bugs I found would be a bit more helpful.

glitch list

pally

1. when I was playing a pally when throwing my weapon I keep triggering my autorun which caused some problems when fighting mobs as I would run away when I’m not wanting to move.
  2. I also had a similar problem with the right controller. when I go to grab the book it would sometimes cause my stamina to run completely out and it causes me to stop moving for a short time. (i do believe this is because I use locomotion)
  3. using the pally throw port my group was able to skip all the mobs in the dungeon and skip right to the lich
  4. I know this is not a glitch or bug but I feel the pally crit heal to full is a bit overpowered. if you use the right book then use the middle book it can heal you to full I only feel its OP because you can use it every 10sec would be different if we had a 4th book we could use every 2min or so. (don’t kill me this is just my opinion.)
  5. when attacking a mob the weapon would sometime glitch out and not register hits unless I put it away and took it back out
  6. the books are covered by items that may be in your slots atm. not sure how that would be fixed just seems inconvenient if you like to carry around pots and things like that.
  7. if you drink a growth potion and use the weapon throw you can go really far.

musk

1. the turret is crazy messed up but I’m sure I’m not the only one that has noticed. you die it changes, throw it to hard it changes or look at it the wrong way it changes. you get my point.

bard
haven’t played this go-round, sorry.

warrior

1. not sure if anyone else had this problem but when using my sheld every time an enemy hit it it would take the one hit but it wouldn’t take any more hits after that unless I put it away and took it back out.
  2. the horn seem more off to the right than normal

mage
1.when i was fighting the mob that used cure i noticed that i could only knock him back 2 times before it stopped knocking them back. making it so that i could not interrupt them anymore.

ranger
have not played

sham
have not played

in-game glitches and bugs

1. while in the dungeon the mob groups reset a lot some even seemed as if they were stuck on something. this happened
  2. when doing trying to do the lich. my group was unable to engage him in combat… soooo we took pictures :grin:
    screen capture:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486404282170605568/533538227928301580/Lich_Photo.png
    selfie bot:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486404282170605568/533539791464300554/screen_1920x1080_1547275647.png
  3. I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but when I grab things like the compass off my chest its awkward to hold compared to how it is on the live game. anyone else feel that way?

just adding stuff
the pvp has been hard to find people compared to what it was in the last one. in the last beta I was able to get 8 people here and there to play but having it at 12 has been hard I have yet to be able to play a match which kinda sucks.
the selfie cam is a bit annoying to use having to rethrow it to try and get everyone in the picture. we were having trouble getting 5 people in the picture, i dont even want to know what getting 10 people in it would be like after a raid boss kill or something.

Side notes: loving the game so far and had a ton of fun doing the dungeon and playing the pally. cant wait to see it in all its glory. :smiley:
i will add more stuff as I find it but otherwise thats it :ok_hand:

lol we did the same thing https://i.imgur.com/wjwqz3c.jpg

1 Like

We also had the same issue, a bunch of us queued but wasn’t quite enough of us and I guess people were doing other stuff at the time so weren’t queued, will try again later I guess. Also trying to queue in a 5 man group came up with a message saying something about not being able to queue with more than 4 people (probably left in since the last beta due to the old cap)

YES, it’s been weird to hold the compass in Reborn with each beta. I really hope it gets adjusted to how it is in the live game.

1 Like

I felt that with taking my wand out. I have to put my arm slightly further down my back. feels weird.

It’s because your items you carry on you no longer move with your head exactly how it does in the live game (including the points that you interact with in order to pull out your weapon/put it away). A suggest I have to fix this is making those two points attach to the head like in the live game, and keeping everything else how it is. Maybe adding an option for it? I’d love to see items being attached directly to your hips and stay in the same position from the front of the play space maybe for those of us that have a front facing setup.

Minor bug: Perhaps it is just me, but again I can’t break down the shaman masks.