Can we have the spiro remakes available for all classes like musky transmogs

its odd that we are allowed to have musketeer trasnsmogs on any class but the others are specific to a class, I think it would be a nice touch to allow it to be useable on all classes but drop for specific classes, it would act like a small achievement for doing something easy and fun like the current ones are now.

I don’t like the idea of them releasing the same old gear with different markings on them.

1. Our Old School transmogs are all we have apart from the new reborn players so for them to hand out copy’s is kind of upsetting.

2. Instead of basing it off of the old gear they just used old gear and put minimal effort into changing it. They are almost exact.

Also dev slayer title. As a reborn only player, I tried to get that one. Lol.

Off topic, but the number of times I’ve had to tell people I’m not a dev due to that title is ridiculous. People see the title and think it’s “Dev, Slayer Mishka”. It seems like once a week somebody else thinks I’m a dev lol

3 Likes

Haha mishka, let’s group up with that title :rofl:

This got derailed quickly, I was just asking if we can have the new base dungeon gear be usable on all classes like the musky gear is currently.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.