Cannot leave guild

I am having a serious bug with guilds. When I was apart of a guild, half the time I would log on I could not see the guild I was in. So now I’ve left said guild and now it shows up every time I log on regardless how many times I “leave guild”. Is there a way I can fix this? In game name, iLLSD Thanks!

Hmmm…looking at your character data it doesn’t look like you’re part of a guild. What was the name of the guild you tried to leave?

Carnage. Sometimes when I log on it won’t show it and other times it will. When it does still show me in Carnage I “leave guild” but when I relog it shows me in the guild again. I can take a screen shot the next time it happens?

I recently had an issue with guild membership as well. I tried to remove two members. They are still in the guild, however at least 1 other, presumably a second as wwell, have been removed instead.

@Orednod_wandering_gl That sounds like it was the temporary bug that was only there for two days. What happened was: it showed the name of one member while actually being another member. This should be fixed now. Did this happen 7 or 6 days ago?

Edit: K never mind then. In that case it is not what I described.

It happened about 3 hours ago

This is actually an old bug, I believe the system caches the previous fellowship/state, just like I had issue when I created Aiphabet, it showed that I was in Alphabet for a while (until Riley fixed it for me), which made it impossible to invite players to the new fellowship as I was not the leader of Alphabet, and the game showed the wrong fellowship. I think this issue is also related to the one when sometimes no fellowship name can be seen for a player for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.