Can't Make Snowman?

I have the materials and the blueprint but I can’t craft it. I’m not sure if it’s just me being super tired and missing something obvious or a bug.

4 Likes

I crafted it, but don’t remember what it took… I could’ve had 2 stacks of wooden scrap and now it’s only one, could it have taken more than 55 of these, possibly??

It might use metal Cogs even though it doesn’t show in the list. Or essence

I tested it. You also need 3 Ground Essence.

3 Likes

Looks like this is the case. Sorry about that, we’ll update the tooltip.

3 Likes

Good catch Scott!

Not sure what that print drops from, I get told its ether the dwarfs or minions.

I got one off of a minion, pretty sure. Dwarves might drop them too though.

Got mine off a minion, for sure.

so I have now gone through about 60-70 minions and no print from them, why is a rare drop stuck on an rare spawn for a holiday event :man_facepalming:

And If I can ask… Where are the minions located exactly? (feel free to pm me as to not spoil anything)

There’s no spoilers needed, the quest says they are in:

• Highsteppe
  • Lamavora
  • Hulthines

And if you run around they are all over the place, mostly where other mob groups spawn also.

As for details, in Hulthines there are 3-4, go there at server low player count times and start at Oceans Edge, 2 are spawning right in front of the docks. Highsteppe around same amount or more, for example on the hill after the bridge which leads to the portal event, close to the cave and more around the dragon race event. Lamavora just run around, they are here and there, at the Vulcan Point event and also around the World Boss Areas, but again, the emptier the server is, the more likely you find all in a zone.

Thanks, I haven’t found them…
Feels like i’ve walked around for nothing so far but after you put it like that… i’ll keep looking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.