Change to Trickster Chest

In approximately 20 minutes, ahead of the next Trickster chest spawn we’ll be doing a server restart to make a small change. The Trickster chest will now contain a varying number of Trickster Chest tokens. These tokens cannot be destroyed, and they are not soulbound. There is a new Trickster vendor located in Highsteppe which will trade you those tokens for your choice of rewards (the same rewards that were previously available for now, but that will change over time).

Note that a new client-side patch went out about 5 minutes ago which you’ll want to have if you plan on trying for the chest, otherwise you probably won’t be able to get the tokens out.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks for such a quick change!

This is amazing, can’t wait to try it out! I’m sorry you had to make this change, but I really appreciate the increased flexibility!

Should be interesting, But this chest is gonna be a EK one so enjoy!

Note that there is a bug in the tooltip on the client right now that doesn’t say it’s tradable (which I will fix in a future patch), but it is correct on the server so it will drop if you die with it in the Wilds.

The merchant shows single items for each of the token purchases… is it safe to assume that it will actually provide 10x on the Sour Bells and Water Toad, 2x on the Dyes, and 1x on the shard?

Yes you get the same number as were dropping before.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.