"Chronic" Disconnects

Hey so I’ve noticed something while just messing around in game, I’d get frequent disconnects in a big grouping.

So while I was just spamming spells on runemage my spells would all disappear instead of appearing and or popping and I’m very certain that my spells were drawn correctly, this would happen for what seems like 5+ seconds, I can see other people able to walk around and even talk, but I’d not be able to cast, or rather spells would just disappear. Then after around 7-8+ second the game would say something along the lines of: Connection to host disconnected by remote location or something like that. After login it’d happen again, and again. After a few times of this happening I switched to Webhooks login and it’d still persist. And after a few more times this issue seems to stop.

This also happened to me while I was just messing around with archer, I’d be drawing the bow and shooting when all of a sudden my arrows would not fire even tho the arrow “disappears” from my bow after launching.

On a small detail:
This always seemed to have happened when I’m speeding up my casts/bow draw, might be coincidence but I feel like it might have a correlation (Big maybe)

Are you using the Oculus Quest?

Oculus Rift (not S)

Ok thanks for reporting. Next time this happens to you can you send your output_log.txt to [email protected]

You can find it here
C:\ProgramFiles\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

1 Like

I also have this happen on quest, but I figured it was either a stack overload (least likely), random D/C on server side, or an anti-botting program.

Can I also add that almost every raid has 2 - 5 disconnects at least?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.