Closed Beta 4 Feedback

Tried going there now but he doesn’t have anything to say, nor has the guy near the airship. Being some time since I have this quest so maybe I got that bug from the previous tests?

okay if you started the quests a while ago it could be broken for you, what is your in game name?

My in game name is Phemas

Hard drops (client crashing) is still happening, with no periods and in different situations

Pvp Arena: Fought padis. Got him to 1 hit from death then padis and I couldn’t attack each other. We couldn’t hit Shiki until he attacked me. It allowed me to kill him but padis and I could’nt attack each other. Padis sacrificed himself to the spirits so we could leave.

If those of you who have had crashes could take a moment to give us more info on them here that would be much appreciated. Thanks! Specific Feedback: Crashes and Disconnects

pvp toggle in teh wilds auto switches to off. group of 4 of us, not partied. Turn it on and it auto toggles back to ‘don’t allow’

Is it just a graphical bug where it’s still working and you can attack others but the switch just looks wrong, or will it really not let you switch it and attack others?

not working at all. Maybe it has to do with the pvp arena issue stoo?

also day night cycle isn’t working. it’s been mid-day for 5 hours

the desert wilds zone is also very bare. We’ve been walking around and found nothing. Earlier there were aberrations and snakes

you can cast portals as well

that’s because we teleported

Have you tried doing Return to Graveyard?

no. return to graveyard sends us to highsteppe

Yeah it sounds liek you weren’t connected to the zone properly…

go ahead and log out and let me know when you are out of the game

just let me know when you log out, and well get it fixed

I just logged out…

ok should be good now, we reset the conversation with Guardian Bart, so just go talk to him and he should give you the cape that you need then continue onto university island to talk to Roma after

Thanks! It worked now!

awesome good luck on the story quests