Companion system

I have looked through a lot of info on the game and have yet to come across anything about a possible companion (pet or combat companion) system to be in place for the future. A summoner class would be fantastic but not practical until future updates from what I can see. Putting a system like this in place would seriously amp up many different battle styles. Anyone have thoughts on this to add?

1 Like

there are already pets in this game

You can get pets that do things like pick up your loot, gather alchemy materials, or shorten the cooldown on your teleportation device. You can also summon Rupert as a shaman.

2 Likes

Key word guys “battle” he is looking for pets/companions that are for use in battle.
To help tank, DPS, or even increase healing. Those are just basic sides to a combat pet/companion. We have mentioned new classes especially like this one before in other threads. Even myself have mentioned wanting a summoner class.

I’ve been here a while and I can tell you this, pay attention to the road map and where they are on it for suggestions. For instance there is no chance of them implementing any new classes until there is a full game expansion and that will be a while from now.

As this is one class that I see brought up a lot I can easily see them trying it. I believe there was a summoner class in the making but never made it to the game originally. Like waaaaaay back in alpha or something like that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.