Connection closed on log in

This happens randomly so I have no idea what causes it, but sometimes when selecting a character to log in to I will the connection closed message and instead of putting me back to the login screen it will just leave me on a black screen, it doesn’t happen a whole lot, but happens enough to get annoying after a while, I saved the log when it happened last night and it just happened again now so saved that too, will send them over now

Happens to me sometimes too. Figured it was a Quest thing. Seems to happen if I’ve left my Quest in sleep mode for an extended period of time.

This is happening to me on PC, haven’t seen it on my Quest yet, though I only use that 4 times a week for 30min on my lunch break at work so not much to go on there :man_shrugging:

i actually have been having this problem since 6pm est i cannot play orbus at all atm

Is it possible you are still logged in on that character on a different computer or something?

I’m not sure, I don’t think so though, I think it’s been happening after restarting client so maybe it still thinks I was logged in from before or something? I’ll try and keep an eye on when it’s happening and what I was doing previously

This happened the other day and I forgot I saved the log until now

What happened was I was logged in on my alt character, did the public event, logged out, went afk until it was time to do that event again for the weekly then logged back in, when I tried to log back in I got the connection closed message

Will send the log now

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.