Crafting ingredients stuck in hand

Was trying to make some potions today and found if i grab the same item in both my left and right hand the item will become stuck and then will be stuck until its either put into the cauldron or a full game close and restart has happened.

Here you can hopefully see a sunfish, apple and reedflute stuck in one hand. I found grabbing with my left hand a sunfish and holding it whilst grabbing a second sunfish in my right hand made the left sunfish become stuck.

1 Like

I liked the story you made with it on your discord, you should repost it here for everyone to enjoy :joy:

2 Likes

Scott you will be happy to hear fishy has returned!

But it seems he went to the wastelands and become mutated

So i went to the middle of highsteppe and tried to cook him :smiling_imp:

Didn’t work well. his mutations made him heat tolerant

He then showed me how to forge on the highsteppe anvil (nearly got his head crushed by the crazy women there)

I showed him this statue of the old times and he told me Scott had kept him locked away in his basement all these years

So i went and set him free.

(Thank goodness for copy paste making this easy)

8 Likes

Just to add to this, I just ran into a bug where my bottle wouldn’t finish the tile I was making which made it go red and then after a while of trying I started to record and then I couldn’t even get it out of my hand

I was doing alchemy and got put into a Battleground while holding an item which made it get stuck to my hand and I was unable to Mount which ruined the whole BG for me.

Even more reason for us to have a window that pops up before we get pulled into a bg/dungeon

2 Likes

Omg this is the best thing ever :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.