Daily and weekly, fun or a chore? [Anonymous vote check]

I more or less stopped doing quests, and was wondering if it was just me. Do tell if you want me to change or add other options.

• Dailys and weeklys are fun activities that I enjoy doing
  • I find Dailys and weeklys to be a chore.
  • Dailys and weeklys challeng me in the game
  • Dailys and weeklys are without challenge except time consumption
  • I stoped doing daily quests
  • I do my daily quests
  • I stoped doing weekly quests
  • I do my weekly quests

0 voters

1 Like

I think this could use some discussion as well… what is a “challenge”, were quests ever “challenging” for a lvl 30 (apart from perhaps dragon races), not really, they give you something to do. Also quests cover all available current content, so this is rather a question about getting bored with the content overall.

I’m 30 on all classes since a while and still enjoy quests, doing my weeklys and dailys, not all, but most. They give me something to do and make me roam the world which I otherwise would not do. But I also still got reputation to farm, those where I am maxed with reputation I barely do anymore. The over-level rewards are not worth it and who really needs 60 potions of forgetfulness anyway :slight_smile: …

So the first change would be to:

• up reputation and rewards past lvl 8

and in the long run, regarding the game as a whole:

• More Content and a bigger world, like for example (at least) 2 new areas
  • More Varieties of things to do like Tinkering

Very much looking forward to the upcoming blog post end of the week, though, likely it’s too early to guess what’s actually coming.

I mean there was a full working zone that we got to play in during a beta, but was removed for x reason

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.