December Stress Test Feedback Thread

Nice, thanks for the update.

Appreciate it Riley. Take your time. :smiley:

guess iā€™ll just wait here playing Nintendo until its back up :confused:

Anyone figure out how to attack with the berserker? Iā€™m hitting the enemy but I never see damage registerā€¦

servers are down, berserker isnā€™t a playable class here

They said ā€œWe are still re-working this class so we chose not to include it in this stress test.ā€ in regards to the berserker I believe, I think I did see people doing damage with it though, sometimes the damage doesnā€™t register if youā€™ve lost connection.

The same thing was happening to me while killing grunts, hits but no registered damage.

I loaded up as a berserker.

Itā€™s only slightly upsetting that you are required to pick a range class :cry:

I played for like 20 mins and it felt like 2 secs. OMG I am amazed by this. I love rune master wizard warlock? >_> I like the idea of writing the spells like that amazing. Iā€™m very impressed with it and only feel like i touched the surface. I would the walking was a little faster or a way to level up the move speed or something.

Thought Iā€™d mention that you can machine gun the bow by flicking with the trigger, does a ton of damage compared to the rest of the classes.

yay for the extended time! This game is awesome so far!

What do you mean by flicking the trigger? rapidly tapping it?

Yep, you can notch and fire rapidly with the bow with little string draw.

ah but i think if you hold it drawn you have a powered up shot. I wonder if the trade is even.

My wife and kids are going to miss me when this come out. Hopefuly they will feed me once in awhile.

The waitingā€¦

It is the suck.

Iā€™m going to eat dinner and read this thread for future updatesā€¦ I suppose I donā€™t need to log into the game yet because Iā€™m not going to be evangelizing anything. Thanks for working on this, Iā€™m looking forward to future updates!

As @Ken_F said, seemed to be pretty powerful, could solo the blue level 4 things at level 2 fairly easily, just shooting at it with drawn shots I get destroyed.

I really love the open mic in the game. I felt like I was really in another world you know. Like I was looking for how to change class and dude pointed in the direction and I was like wow felt like Iā€™m really here. Stuff like that moves me. Iā€™m super happy to be part of the stress test. And hope to be part of much much more.