Dev boss as PVP game mode

Someone suggested this in another thread, and I think it needs its own… Now that the dev boss mechanics are in place, and the event is a great success, it would be nice to have this as a PVP event where players draw straws to be the boss, and the player that wins becomes the boss everyone else fights… Either a giant paladin or possibly their own class with limited abilities… Could have a leader board for most kills as boss, etc. whoever first suggested this had a great idea

4 Likes

I think he was using a modified giant potion to do it, we also asked him to host them during the game full release, but it could be a funny idea to have it as a rare monster drop or something for the potion. (but he may have also had his level boosted past 20-30 during but we don’t know due to not being able to see it) but I agree it would be a fun thing to have as a pvp option but also a main game option would be good to.

He was definitely without some class abilities, or just didn’t use them. His health was massive and damage probably nerfed so we stood a chance… Plus, he could summon adds… Speaking of which, a paladin summoning skellies is kinda blasphemy, no?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Either way, it was more than just a giant potion…

I wanna summon skellies, too!

that was from the modded cannons he had for summoning minions and purple balls as well as poison pools, the damage was about right for a scaild level and it was a modded giant pot because a mage removed it and we had to call off one of the events because of it, we watched him drink it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.