Disconnecting and crashing

Hi, since the update this morning the game became unplayable for me at this moment.
As often when I log in (logged out of Highsteppe house yesterday) I am somewhere in limbo above the house seeing some shapes and characters in unusual colours. Usually if I option for the graveyard I can continue the game normally but now it took me to a graveyard in the desert where I was yesterday at some point. I chose to use my homing device and got home to Highsteppe where I found that the door would open only half and would not let me out. Ok, graveyard again ending up in the desert again. In the mean time I keep paying fees for repair.
Anyway, with my homing device on cooldown I decided to walk only to find out that I am disconnected every 2 minutes ending up dead at login. I hope I am not the only one experiencing this as I would love a quick solution to continue my fantastic journey in this game. Thanks.

Sorry for the issues you have been experiencing. Ending up under the world after logging in directly after teleporting home is a known issue and one that we’re looking into. Out of curiosity, when you’re done playing, do you logout in game or close the application from your desktop or some other method? In most cases return to graveyard is the temporary fix though that does sometimes land you in unexpected places.

As for your connection issues I would recommend you check out this thread and give that method a try Fix for Disconnects and Some Crashes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.