Discord Integration

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. It would be nice if Orbus had some kind of Discord integration. It would be super useful to access things like guild servers mid-game, and especially VCs. I don’t exactly know how it would be done, but nevertheless, it’s a feature that I and many others would happily welcome.

1 Like

Easy for PCVR users since you can run both Discord and Orbus at the same time.

The Quest can’t handle running two apps at a time so that’s not as easy (or even possible) to do. You can use a phone app to run Discord so you can play and talk.

Orbus has a voice chat option for parties but it is rarely used - the compass. Can’t use it reliably in activities.

I completely get that. I was referring to Quest users moreso anyways. Again, I don’t know how it would work, but it’d be convenient, especially if you want to talk to someone who isn’t in game at that moment

2 Likes

The only thing convenient about the Quest is it being portable x3 been using the link ever since I got it.

3 Likes

I think orbus should make their own official discord!!!1

Wait, they should actually just fix the voice bug in the game, that way we don’t need discord at all!

1 Like

With official discord channel, we win!

If it was that easy, they’d have solved it by now.

2 Likes

True!!..The desync bug, cause of many bugs

They don’t want to have official stuff. We have the armoury for a reason, a lot of off-clinic stuff for that matter.

1 Like

Hah, aint that a super fact!!

Orbus doesnt’ care about us…

It would probably be because of the Quest imo x3 they need separate builds for quest and pc.

on a technical side, YUP!! on a PR side, NOPE!!

Who is this person? @ning_w my guy your responses to everything seem so bot like :robot:

2 Likes

:robot::robot::robot: beep boop bop

LOL thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.