DPS Musketeer for Reborn?

Hey,

right now the talents of the musketeer do not give the player much choices, there is basically only one way to choose the talents.

What I personally would love to see is a way to spec into healer or dps. The musketeers way to make damage is by far my most favorite and it would be awesome if the player has a way to be a full dps on the level of a ranger or mage. Reborn would be the perfect time to rethink the talents so I thought I put that thought here on the forums for discussion.

A possible solution would be to choose at level 5 if you want to heal or dps. choosing dps would replace support orbs with damage orbs and buff your damage by a good amount.

1 Like

I would love to see that, especially because farming and leveling is so boring with the musky, with T12 gear and double poison it still takes lots of time bringing only 1 boar or warg down… same in reborn, even tank classes like the pala are much faster.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.