Dungeon finder issue

I queued for the dungeon finder, the queue popped, not everyone accepted the queue, it said I got put back in the queue, it didn’t pop again for a while so I left queue and re-queued and it popped right away, so I think it might not be re-queuing correctly, I was selecting all 3 roles as I don’t care which role I play and that gives the quickest queue times

When I did get in, it put me as a healer, but the other 4 players were assigned as DPS, there was no tank role assigned, but because I was there and could tank it without a healer as a paladin, this wasn’t an issue, but if that were to happen with a group of new players, then that would have ruined it for them.

Also 1 of the DPS’s wand wasn’t working, he changed to shaman and couldn’t throw his orbs or something so he relogged, after relogging he was no longer in the dungeon and never re-joined us, I think this needs changing, so that if someone relogs or disconnects they are automatically put back into the dungeon upon logging back in

1 Like

I’ve got a hand full of bugs fixed for Tuesday’s patch related to these.

• Rejoining a matchmade instance is fixed.
  • Role assignment is fixed. There were many instances where a group with invalid roles would still get matched together, resulting in 4 dps or no role for a player.
  • When you got thrown back in the queue after a ready check, the role you would have been assigned for the previous group is what was used for the queue. So if you were assigned dps but someone didn’t ready up, then when you got thrown back in the queue, it was as if you signed up with only dps checked. I fixed this too.
8 Likes

I really hope this patch will fix the biggest dungeon queue problems :crossed_fingers:

Can’t wait to finally start doing dungeon queues. I’ve been avoiding them because of the first one you listed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.