Earning Shards One at a Time

I know it’s something that has been a set rule since original Orbus, but is it true that we can only earn 1 shard at a time? Then we have to put it back in our inventory to earn another. If this is the case, what is the gameplay reasoning behind it? Otherwise it just seems like a minor inconvenience.

1 Like

The reason stated once on the forums is to not overload people accidentally… But I guess it’s mainly to slow people down and prevent mass-farming them. But that’s happening anyway and I highly agree it should be possible to carry more than one shard.

The Player House is close-by anyway, there’s hardly anyone encumbered anymore (or was before with 0.1 additional weight).
The inconvenience is actually higher than running back because people forget to store their shard and leave the group once they notice it so the rest needs to wait or even re-queue if they used the queue before.
With the limited storage place and all the mats we get I wished shards had 0 weight so we could carry them with us, all the time, that would really be neat to have an overview, and address some storage issues older players already have.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.