Fellowship chest and the banner behind it are both off center , plus other game breaking bugs

While spending time in the fellowship hall, I noticed that the fellowship chest was off center. Not only that, but the banner that is behind it is also off center. Please fix this so that we can rest easy knowing that the guild chest is in the middle of the room.

7 Likes

23749f_5124973

18 Likes

Literally unplayable!!!1!

4 Likes

20191126214235_1
Unrelated but also bad; the musky orb is slightly off center

1 Like

to you or musketeer

1 Like

practically makes the game so broken it needs to be added to the list of game braking bugs.

Musky orb is off center from the gun.

1 Like

this roof support in the fellowship hall does not line up

7 Likes

Literally unplayable. Just start over with the whole game at this point.

1 Like

This wood bar is miss aligned with the wall

Utterly broken

2 Likes

How did this happen honestly

2 Likes

Windows are floating. Why? What purpose do these floating windows serve? Is this a hidden lore quest?

9/7 ruins immersion. I literally can’t even right now.

3 Likes

Hammer is floating. Confirmation that the smith is abusing game-breaking bugs. Please ban the smith.

3 Likes

Desk in the Player Shop is floating. ABSOLUTELY game breaking. Matthieu please fix this horribly broken element and confirm this or I will boycott Old Orbus.

4 Likes

Im on board with this boycott to be honest, when things are this miss aligned:

you guys are crazy on focusing on every little thing then the game that matters

2 Likes

I mean, did you see how poorly aligned those shelves are. it just shows how slapped together new orbus is :man_facepalming:

X3 funny to see the posts here.

but you dont need to focus on that and there is more important bugs to fix then minor objects like crashing and desyning issue

There is defiantly nothing more important then realigning the off center pieces.

4 Likes