Firing System Improvement / Issues

I didn’t see a post on this topic so I created this thread to get the thoughts of the community and to give my observations.
First, thank you for trying to fix the firing system. There is nothing more frustrating than knowing it is not an issue with your skill but more an issue with the game registering what my character is doing.
I played almost exclusively as a musketeer this beta and found that often (and “often” means that it happens enough for me to recognize it occurring more than just a few random times) my orbs / shots would still pass though enemies or even though the ground. I had even found that in some zones I needed to stop, shoot the ground, and then move before a renew would register on my character.
Second, I do recognize that my shots might be more accurate but it is hard to say if this improvement has helped me in the game if I am still having some issues with registering a hit on the ground, the player, or even an enemy.
Enemy and player hit boxes are important for all classes but the ground, in my opinion, is extremely important for musketeers as the orbs have a small AOE. Was curious if registering hits was an issue with others in the game or did anyone notice an improvement with the firing system or even issues or improvements with melee classes and finding hit boxes?
Dev’s, as always, good job with the Beta. We are all excited to see the final product in April!!!

1 Like

I couldn’t be more happy for this change! In the current game if i shoot the target dummy while sliding, the location of my arrows is completely wrong, in reborn i tried the same thing and every shot was totally accurate.
The only issue i found is with PvP but that appears to be just a latency problem (like dodging a shot but you still see the hit effect on your previous location) that is in the current game as well and not the firing system, so i don’t think anything can be done about it other than better servers.