Flying Spaghetti Monsters - Recruiting

The Flying Spaghetti Monsters, after having existed in secrecy for months, have begun recruitment. We are new arrivals in Taella-Oso, having been brought forward by what the developers of Orbus have confused for Gods of Chaos in the dimension of Taella Bruha.

The ‘Gods of Chaos’ are actually a single being known as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Just look at the opening cutscene! You can clearly see the holy noodly appendages poking through a smokey marinara sauce.

With thousands, if not hundreds, of devout worshipers, Pastafarianism is widely considered a legitimate religion, even by its opponents – mostly fundamentalists from The Order, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs.

Some claim that the religion is purely a thought experiment or satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, just a pseudoscience manufactured by The Order to push Creationism into the public schools of Taella-Oso. These people are mistaken — The Church is legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.

Join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! We have cake.

Goals:
End game content
Spread religious propaganda
Have Fun

Rules:
Must believe in intelligent design
No PVP unless defending yourself or others
When applying you need to put in a code. The code is the first and last letter of your in game character name followed by FSM. For example: My character’s name is Jenks so my code is JSFSM.

Prereqs:
At least 18 years old
At least level 15
Availability to raid around 7:30pm – 11 pm EST a few days a week. Not Fridays. Every Friday is a holy day. If you want to start a West Coast or Central Pastafarian fellowship feel free.
Being a N.H.B. (normal human being) is preferred, but not explicitly required

-Copy and paste the application below and post it as a reply to join-

Application:
In game name:
Your thoughts about spreading religious propaganda:
Time Zone:
Code:

Cheers,

Jenks
Grand Wizard and Spicy Meatball
For thine is the Marinara, and the pesto, forever.
~rAmen~

Discord

10 Likes

In game name:Lynus
Level/Class: 9 Runemage
Your thoughts about spreading religious propaganda: ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!
Time Zone:EST
Code:LSFSM

OMG Jenks, this is fantastic! Love it! If I wasn’t committed to Nox then I would be applying. :slight_smile: Hope you get some amazing followers!

May you and your congregation be touched by his Noodley appendages

5 Likes

Welcome Lynus! Propaganda is a time-honored, socially-acceptable method of sharing your religion with the world, and we Pastafarians are happy to be part of this tradition. Glad you have joined the ranks of the enlightened.

I’ll be on at 7:30 PM EST to invite you

Cheers,

Jenks

I will be on between 9ish - 12pm ,maybe sooner if nothing comes up.

In game name: quiksilver
Level/Class: 12 Ranger
Your thoughts about spreading religious propaganda: Hate spreading any religion but that of the mighty spaghetti monster.
Time Zone: EST
Code: QRFSM

Quiksilver, in the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Holy Meatballs I hereby pronounce you a member of the Flying Spaghetti Monsters. I’ll be on discord at 7:30pm though 12pm EST. We can coordinate with Lynus on a place to meet up.

Cheers,

Jenks

No worries. Just hop on discord whenever and we’ll figure it out.

I have a sinking feeling that Bishop Roma isn’t going to like this…

But I do! Best of luck!

5 Likes

The discord link isn’t working for me.

Ahh sorry. Try https://discord.gg/JcPJRxz

Work got kinda crazy yesterday I’ll for sure be on today.

Im so glad orbus has a religion to compeat with the religion of RNG.

2 Likes

Yea I can’t understand the RNGesus worship. Why leave something as important as gear to chance? Have the Flying Spaghetti Monster use a noodly appendage to guide the loot to you!

3 Likes

Work got kinda crazy yesterday I’ll for sure be on today.

Sounds good! See you then

iIn game name:Nooodle
Level/Class: lvl 9 runemage
Your thoughts about spreading religious propaganda: excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior fsm?
Time Zone: west coast
Code: NEFSM

Post must be at least 20 characters.

Code: JHFSM________________

In game name: Pho

Level/Class: 7. Runemage

Your thoughts about spreading religious propaganda: DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT OUR LORD AND PASTA!?

Time Zone: EST

Code: POFSM

Noodle, JonHirsch, and Pho. I sent you guys private messages, but I’m not sure if you’ve discovered that piece of the site yet. Feel free to hop in discord anytime. We can chat and I coordinate and invite.

Cheers,

Jenks