Friends list empty sometimes for awhile after logging on

Sometimes, logging in my friends list will FALSELY say I have “(No Friends)”. This is simply untrue!
This has also happens to someone else, who I might add, is my friend.

Waiting awhile, it does fix itself.

3 Likes

This has been an issue in Orbus for as long as I can remember. It takes a while for the server to retrieve the information.

If I remember correctly, a lot of the way that kind of information is retrieved is in different intervals, it’s the same way why sometimes other stuff isn’t updated instantly.

That said, I think normally you should only have to wait at most like a minute or two, do you find it be missing for long periods of time?

2 Likes

Just to add to this a little, switching between your 2 characters shows the wrong characters friends list for a bit when you 1st switch, I couldn’t say how long it does it for before it switches to the right list though

Honestly though, the friends list is kinda garbage as it doesn’t list the people online at the top which I really don’t understand why you haven’t done this yet, it’s horrible trying to friend someones name on your friends list once you have a decent amount of people on there, we don’t need advanced sorting options, sure that would be nice but if that means delaying getting the people online on top, then don’t do that and just give us a nice QoL update to the friends list and improve on it at a later date with more sorting options

3 Likes

Please make this the next QoL update y’all do. I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t even use my friends list anymore because it’s such a hassle.

Yup, I removed everyone in Alphabet from my friends in hopes to clear up my list so it’s more usable but it’s not good enough still, I don’t wanna delete people that used to play incase they come back but at the same time, if they were to come back, I wouldn’t notice unless they were at the top of my list, making it pointless :confused:

1 Like

It feels like a long time if your intent is to meet with a friend, or your immediate curiosity is “who’s online”(which for me, is usually the first thing I do when logging in). I also agree that putting online friends at the top would be a preference.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.