Get rid of Smoke arrow

Smoke arrow is useless. What if it was blinding arrow. Causing 2 seconds of blindness.

2 Likes

no its so much fun shoot it on a 1v1 pvp cant see each other with a fire arrow also at newbies at highstep is very funny

1 Like

it’s not the only useless arrow…

3 Likes

Fix ranger in general, yeah.

2 Likes

or even the only useless ranger ability

1 Like

It could also just be a smoke cloud that also could damage enemies that would make it somewhat useful and would give the ability to have 2 area effect arrows. I think this could make it more useful at least. :confused:

nope, it would still be useless. a single piercing arrow does more damage than the entire fire arrow combined and only has a 6 second cd.

also technically we have another aoe arrow (spread arrow)… they just arent worth taking due to having to remove piercing and poison, which are just better in every way.

1 Like

Yea but that is my point if fire arrow had more damage and smoke arrow did more too then the smoke would just be a extra benefit the whole class needs a buff to be honest. I run precision and poison myself because that is like the only way to be even partially useful as a archer. Just thought a poison area effect arrow with blinding smoke would be cool but the damage would definitely need to be rose as well. Just a idea I was spit balling :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.