Guided Tours leader revealed!

Yea, so you want to harass me in discord, so this is your doing.

PenerPiper is GeneralRaam/DoctorHolmes

I have enough respect for everyone else in your garbage guild to keep their identities safe, but you’re a POS when you start harassing me in discord.

Ironic when you consider you were calling out EK members to admit they had alts in Laughing Coffin.

1 Like

Wow that’s nice to know but what exactly is this. AS what they do is really a jerk thing because they got me before and i acknowledged that i was dumb enough to follow but luckily i did not have anything super good. But making a hate topic specifically on “PenerPiper”, GeneralRaam and doctor holmes is a very dumb thing to do if you were being harassed you should have reported his discord acc and blocked him. Don’t really see a purpose for this thread but rather try posting where it belongs? Making a hate topic specifically targeting somebody is not something that belongs on the forums man. Anyway any new players do not follow Guided Tours.

1 Like

Player callout posts are against the rules and don’t belong on the forums, no matter what or who the subject is.

3 Likes