Hand tracking from oculus quest

hi, can you guys add the new hand tracking from oculus quest to the game? : O
i really want to know that

Index has not had it since it was launched. Doubt it will happen anytime soon if at all considering it would be a low priority thing and most players would prefer new content.

2 Likes

Would be neat though. But yes, I’d like more content.

Also, how would spellcasting work without a button to cast it? There’s a lot more to think about, controllers and hands are different x3 it wouldnt be an easy thing. If I understand correctly.

The whole idea of shooting a scoundrel gun, musket or using a sword or harvest with a pickaxe, but without a controller is not too attractive imo… would that go like kids pointing a finger, pew pew :smiley: ? For menus handtracking might be nice, but that is almost all; as soon as you use tools or weapons anything IN your hand resembles these way better (or at all).

1 Like

I like pretendIng that the grip of the gun on a scoundrel is the grip of the controller. While it would be fun going pew pew finger guns, I like “feeling” like I have something in my hand.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.