Help me keep my Aussie accent!

I can’t see any Aussies playing OrbusVR right now and I am afraid of losing my b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ bogan accent.
Also, no one seems to know who the hell Hilltop Hoods are. What is this. Where are you guys?! :frowning_face:
PM me to let me know that I’m not the only loner Aussie on this server :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Zom was the only aussie I really knew, shame he doesn’t play anymore. Curse you Black Desert Online! Maybe some day he’ll be back, he was really cool and fun to play with (he also power leveled me and made me tank my first dungeons back in the day when I was a newbie).

1 Like

I spoted him online a few weeks ago I think.

My Russian brothers aren’t being seen anymore either :frowning: I used to get people talking to me in Russian all the time due to my name. I actually started learning the language because of it!

2 Likes

I saw a few Russian guys playing when I first started. Though, I also usually play like 1 am to 5 am or so.

I’ve not heard a single Russian on here ever :< either they are quiet or I just keep missing them?

they use to be a guild in orbus a Russian guild i did a shard will then at classic orbus

Couldn’t be. Maybe the ones I saw were playing the demo before, but I just saw one like an hour before posting this. He even had a russian (maybe german?) guild name. Something daiëwaffenfurshen, or something along those lines.
I’ve also met some people speaking welsh. I only know because they tried talking to me (incoherent babble to me) and then said “welsh?” which was the only word I understood.

Edit: 4 hours later, found a couple Italian players. Lol.

yay an Aussie at last! hope to see you back soon Bosto

3 Likes

also, thank you Werehound for spotting him for me :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.