Highsteppe Tavern Meet Up!

In honor of the Devs hard work I’d like to host the first ever Tavern Meet Up!

Today at 2:00 pm CST I’ll be in the tavern awaiting anyone that wants to hang out, chat, gives tips, Or just go afk bc you drank to much ithecac!

All are welcome and I hope everyone that can show up does!
My fellow Carnage Members, Elysium, Kosher Cowboys, Fireflies and all other fellowships be there.
Those without fellowships be there for a chance to join one!
Devs come in and chat a bit with your player base and let’s show love going both ways!
Let’s all get together and just show our love for the game and our community!

@Mathieu_D come down so you can hear how bad we want another dev slayer event and relay the info back!

Everyone come one, come all!

4 Likes

I’ll definitely hop on and be around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just in case we run into any in-game chat issues here is the unofficial OrbusVr Community discord!

Just want to say thanks to everyone that showed up including @Mathieu_D and the mystery Dev that showed up to hang out, play around and answer questions.
Loved the part where we all fought you, cant wait for an official dev slayer event!

Here is some photos from the meet.

When Rickness meets Thickness

When Mathieu says bring it

Mathieu said bye bye Morfran

Just Floating around

7 Likes

The cutest thing… a bunch of “dancing” pets on the ground, hopping up and down :dancing_women: :smile:

3 Likes

That big white guy is my pal! Playing with his old friend @AcaviGER black pink and green dragon. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.